For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16)
Beulah Baptist Church is a community of believers that have been changed by the power of the gospel, and believe that this gospel of Jesus has the power to continue to change lives as God calls the lost to salvation.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. (Matthew 28:19-20)
God has called His church today to be used of Him to share this gospel, make disciples, and advance His Kingdom by building His church.
To this end, Beulah has participated and/or is participating in this mission in the following ways to know Jesus and make Him known:
- Bangladesh (Training Bangladeshi pastors in 2015, pictured top right)
- Mali (many trips over appx. 7 years, pictured middle right)
- New York City
- Virginia Beach
- New Orleans
- Many more…
- On-campus Clothes Closet and Food Pantry
- Victory Ranch (ministry to the military)
- Homeless ministry (serving at Transitions in downtown Columbia, pictured bottom right)
- Apartment ministry (Deer Meadow Village Apartments; Richland Village Apartments)
- Hosting Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Hosting Community Trunk or Treat
- Operation Christmas Child
- Prisoner Packet Distribution
- Camp McCall summer counselors
- Local school ministry (Horrell Hill Elementary, Southeast Middle, Lower Richland High)
- Individual ministry and evangelism in the course of everyday life through believers in the Beulah faith community.
Join us as we take the gospel of Jesus in word and deed to our international, national, and local neighbors. For information on how to get involved, contact the church office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.